Involved in an accident or injury? Our lawyers in Rhode Island have the expertise to help with multiple types of cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Representing drivers, passengers, and pedestrians regarding any injury or damage caused by an accident.
- Workplace Injuries – Covering third-party claims and securing workers’ compensation for situations including construction and industrial accidents, building explosions, chemical burns, and stress injuries.
- Harassment and Other Violations in the Workplace – Strong focus on sexual harassment and assault, along with civil rights violations and discrimination of age, race, and sex.
- Sports Injuries – Assistance with claims regarding recreation and sports activities aimed towards minors and their families, which include the right to trained instructors, well-maintained facilities and equipment, and an overall safe learning environment.
If your doctor or medical professional fails to meet the standards of patient safety, we have the tools you need to get compensation.
- Physician or Hospital Malpractice – Focusing on injuries or deaths as a result of neglect, abuse, or malpractice by a medical professional.
- Elder Abuse and Nursing Home Neglect – Protecting elderly clients in cases of injury and/or death.
I was struck by a commercial vehicle and suffered serious injuries to my leg as a result. After having to be rescued from my car, I was immediately rushed to surgery, which resulted in a large hospital bill. Thanks to Janet Goldman, I received $3,000,000 in damages. Now I’ve resumed my active lifestyle, without having to worry about debt.
No legal fees until we win
We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that until we have gotten you the settlement or justice you need, you won’t be charged any attorney fees.
Our trial attorneys are available to represent families in cases of fatal accidents, as well as traumatic physical and brain injuries. We offer free consultations, home and hospital visits, flexible office hours, and free processing of medical bills.